Seeing Change Registration Form
Seeing Change will explore community perceptions and first-hand experience of climate impacts in the Limestone Coast using an innovative method called PhotoVoice.
Your photographic story of how a changing climate has affected you and your family and/or business will highlight impacts of climate change in the region, and community strength in climate adaptation and mitigation.
Search for old photos in your house or go out and take a good shot!
We don't need beautiful photos, just real-life experiences !
Contact your local council or Climate Adaptation Project Officer at
for more information
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please indicate how you would like to submit your photos
email image file to
bring in photos to local council
bring in photos to the Limestone Coast Local Government Association office
1. What changes in climate have you observed over time? (e.g. drought, flood, heatwave, fire, frost, storm surge, beach loss, biodiversity loss, rainfall, water etc)
2. How has it affected you and your family and/or business? (e.g. impacts on productivity, land-use or lifestyle)
3. How did you deal with it?
4. What are your lessons learned?
5. Will you be happy to be contacted by Project staff or Council for further information?
6. Will you give consent for Project staff and Council to share your photographs and stories?
Yes, but would like to be notified prior to the use of materials
City of Mount Gambier
Wattle Range Council
District Council of Grant
District Council of Robe
Kingston District Council
Tatiara District Council
Naracoorte Lucindale Council
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service