2020 Leadership Development Program: Track 1 Application
Welcome! We are so excited you are interested in joining Creating Connected Communities' (CCC) Leadership Development Program (LDP)! In Hebrew, the word root for community, or "kehilah," is the same as audience, or kahal. This is something we strive to remember in everything we do at CCC.
Our audience is Atlantans who come from underserved and low-income neighborhoods. They so often lack the resources and opportunities to celebrate or feel part of a community—something many us can easily take for granted. At CCC, we cultivate emerging Jewish teen leaders who support Atlanta's children experiencing poverty and homelessness, and provide meaningful community-building experiences that make everyone feel special and celebrated throughout the year.
As part of LDP, you will:
• Plan Amy's Holiday Party and other monthly programs serving thousands of children in need;
• Develop valuable skills like project management, fundraising, assessing community needs, & empathetic volunteering;
• Explore your role as Jewish teens in our community and further develop your own Jewish identities and values;
• Learn and volunteer with your friends, make new friends, have an overall incredible experience; AND
• Make a real impact on your community!
For more information and to see videos about LDP, please visit
APPLICATION DEADLINE: December 1, 2019!
Other Important Reminders:
• LDP runs from mid-January-mid-December 2020.
• Please know that participating in the program is a commitment and responsibility.
• Please review the attached calendar of sessions to ensure that you can attend a minimum of 75% of the required dates throughout the year. A more complete program calendar will be available in January as we finalize dates with our community partners.
• Please confirm with a parent that you are able to make this commitment as well.
• In addition, there is a $300 fee to participate in LDP. This fee must be paid or a payment plan set up by January 10th in order to secure your spot. If the fee creates a barrier for your participation, please let us know. The fee should never be a reason you don’t apply!
• If you are accepted into the program, payment information will be sent to you.
If you have any questions about the program, the payment, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to contact CCC's Co-Executive Director Amy Zeide at
To which program location are you applying?
LDP at Congregation B'nai Torah (for 8th-10th graders)
LDP North at Gesher L'Torah (for 8th-11th graders)
How did you find out about Creating Connected Communities?
A past/current Leader Development Program member.
A sibling or friend told me about it.
Social media or CCC's newsletter. If so, which platform? Please include in the "Other" option.
My synagogue, youth group, or school club. If so, which one and where? Please include in the "Other" option.
If "Other" please tell us where:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service