SGVP Trophy- 9 Registration Form
General Rules, Terms and Conditions and Instructions for completing this form:-
1. Tournament shall be played on knock-out basis (U-15, 65-65 overs, 2-Days) and league cum knock-out basis (U-17, 30-30 overs, 1-Day) on turf/Astro-turf wicket.
2. Cut-off date for the players will be 1-09-2004 (U-15) and 1-09-2002(U-17). The tournament shall be played in accordance with the law of cricket (2000 code 5TH Edition- 2013) of BCCI.
3. All team players are required to submit any two ID proofs among the list at the time of form submission only.
(1) Bonafide Certificate (Original & Compulsory) (2) Birth Certificate / Passport / Ration Card / Adhar Card (Photostat & Compulsory) (3) SSC Marksheet or Last Marksheet that you studied at any board/university (Photostat & original Compulsory). Kindly note that SSC Marksheets of U-17 are compulsory for out of Gujarat state.
4. Fee is non refundable and non transferable.
5. Each team of 16 players only shall be nominated prior to the tournament. Players will not be allowed in playing XI until submission of photograph.
6. If any player is found playing for more the one team, strict actions in termination of participation of the team allowing the said player will be taken with immediate effect by committee.
7. There shall be no verbal discussion / argument with any official / ground staff on any disputed any matter. It may be communicated in writing to organizing committee only captain.
8. The organizers will not be responsible for any kind of loss / damage / injury to any person or property during the tournament.
9. The decision of the jury of committee / organizing committee will be final, binding to all participating / team management and it will not be changed by anybody in any court of law.
10. Gutkha / Tobacco, alcohol drinks, eatable / food items onion-garlic / non-veg. food and smoking are prohibited inside SGVP Campus.
11. Misconduct / misbehaviour on or of ground will be reported to police for necessary action.
12. Organizing committee reserves all rights to formulate / change / amend any rule any time during the tournament.
13. Entry of players/guests is strictly prohibited inside the area other then parking, Playground and pavilion. My teammates and I fully agree and undertake to abide by all rules and regulation mentioned above and will follow them strictly. We pledge to play the tournament with true sportsman spirit and in the interest of the game.
Fee charged is merely to cover costs of the event, and hence anyone WISHES TO DONATE anything towards this event will be most welcomed by the organizing charity.
I agree and accept the general rules, terms and conditions with instructions
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SGVP.