Paycheck Protection Program Application
1. Complete this application.
2. We review and respond with documentation required to prove revenue reduction (25 comparable quarterly decline needed), eligible payroll (w2 or 1040 schedule C), relevant tax filings, and where the funds should be deposited.
3. This application and documents are sent to the lender for their verification.
4. If SBA approves - you will receive closing documents for signing. A $650.00 consulting fee will be due upon submission of application.
5. Funds are sent to your deposit location.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I agree to these terms of service.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service