Rayyan Survey - Surveying Rayyan's Users on their experience and future development
To continue maintaining and improving Rayyan and serving our large community of users, we would like to gather information about how well we are doing in serving you. We’d appreciate your help in answering the following few questions:
1. Did your use of Rayyan lead to a report or a publication?
2. If Yes, how many such reports/publications did you produce?
More than 4
3. If the answer to Question 1 is Yes who is the receiving party or what's the citation?
4. How would you estimate the time saving afforded using Rayyan compared to other tools/means you used before?
More than 75%
Between 50% and 75%
Between 25% and 50%
Between 10% and 25%
Less than 10%
5. Usually, once you are done using Rayyan what do you do next?
6. Besides Rayyan, what other software tools do you use?
7. What are your favorite Rayyan features?
Screening using included/excluded, labels and exclusion reasons
Collaboration, blinding and conflict resolution
Suggestion of included/excluded using stars
Keyword highlighting for Include(green)/exclude(red)
Similarity analysis graph
Full-text PDF uploading
8. In your opinion, what are the most urgent features that should be added to Rayyan?
Better detection and resolution of duplicate articles
Full-text PDF annotation
A Fully featured mobile app
Semi automatic risk of bias analysis
Semi automatic extraction of PICO and other data elements
9. How many reviews do you have on Rayyan?
More than 10
Between 5 and 10
Less than 5
10. Your suggestions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service