Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program (KEP) Application
Are you a new or aspiring business owner?
Do you have a passion for something that could become a business?
Do you enjoy learning new skills?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then KEP is for YOU!
-- DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 5, 2021 --
KEP will be delivered online from April 8 - June 10, 2021
Sessions will run 2x a week on Monday and Thursday evenings from 6:30-8pm
The program consists of skills building workshops with presentations and support from local mentors in business and funders in the territory
Selected participants will receive a laptop and access to internet to support attending the online program
Applicants must be:
* At least 19 years old
* Reside in the Kivalliq region
* Not currently enrolled in high school
* Self-directed and responsible
* All selected participants will be expected to participate by attending all mandatory online sessions
Full Legal Name
Name you prefer to be called:
What type of number is this?
Best way to contact you? Email, Facebook (please let us know your contact on FB), Phone?
1. Tell us why you are interested in participating in the Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program (KEP)
2. Please share a brief description of the business idea you have. Include whether this is just an idea or if you have already done some work on the business previously.
3. What topic(s) are you most interested in learning about?
Do you have experience using video conferencing apps?
A little bit
Are you a beneficiary of the Nunavut Land Claims Agreement?
What is your date of birth?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service