Coffin Club Herts Survey
Help us to bring Coffin Club close to you. Our objective is to empower people to take control of their final send-off. Coffin Club aims to educate and inform everyone about all the options and choices that are available. By providing safe spaces for free and open discussion about something that can be a taboo subject we aim to demystify funerals, enable people to think creatively and ask questions - changing the face of end-of-life celebrations in the UK. By completing this short survey it helps us learn more about how we can help to dispel the myths around funerals and help you plan your own end of life celebration, or the perfect send-off for a loved one in a way that reflects who you are and what you want.
Privacy: We take your privacy very seriously. We do not keep or store your personal information. If you would like a reply to this survey or want to be kept informed about Coffin Club Hertfordshire progress and news, please be sure to answer the last question and tick the box to give your permission. We never share your personal information under any circumstances. Your answers to this survey are confidential and anonymous. Coffin Club Hertfordshire is a non-profit organisation.
Coffin Club Hertfordshire coming soon!
Location - Where in Hertfordshire are you?
What is your age range?
20 - 30
30 - 40
40 - 50
50 - 60
60 - 70
Rather not say
1. Would you be interested in joining a virtual online Coffin Club meetup?
2. Would you find Coffin Club Live talks with Q & A's on our Facebook page useful? Please tick all that apply.
I'd join live facebook talks that give advice about costs
I'd join live facebook talks about organing my own celebration
I'd join live facebook talks that featured different celebrants in Hertfordshire
I'd enjoy live facebook talks that are an opportunity to meet like-minded people
I'd join live facebook talks that provide practical advice and support
3. This question is about face-to-face Coffin Clubs when social distancing measures haved eased. How far would you travel to attend a talk or workshop? Please let us know if you prefer to drive or use public/other transport and any other comments on travel, accessibility or venues local to you.
4. Is this the first time you have considered funeral planning or end of life celebrations?
5. Do you find it difficult to talk about death and your funeral with your friends or family?
6. Have you organised your own funeral?
7. Are you interested in sourcing your own coffin?
8. Are you interested in joining a coffin decoration workshop?
9. Which of the following would interest you the most and fit into your lifestyle ?
1 day talks with lunch and refreshments on a weekend
1 day talks with lunch and refreshments on a weekday
2 day talks with lunch, refreshments and coffin decoration over a weekend
2 day talks with lunch, refreshments and coffin decoration on week days
10. Please feel welcome to add any further comments you would like to make
11. Please keep me informed of Coffin Club Hertfordshire news by email
I wish to receive Coffin Club Hertfordshire news and understand I can unsubscribe at ant time
Thank you for having your say!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jane Moseley - Civil Celebrant.