English Grammar Test
1. Do you mind ______ I open the window?
2. Would you like to go _____ with me this afternoon?
c. a swim
d. to swim
3. Would you like ______ jam on your bread?
4. _____ is bad for your health.
b. To smoke
5. I don't know _____ people at this party, do you?
6. My aunt _____ on the ice and broke her leg.
7. I _____ I pass my driving test.
8. Are you _____ to get up soon?
c. go to
d. going to
9. Mount Everest is the _____ mountain in the world.
d. least highest
10. _____ car is that green one there?
11. _____ is your grandfather?
a. What time
b. How old
c. Which age
d. How much
12. I _____ but my brother doesn't.
a. like very much tennis
b. tennis like very much
c. like tennis very much
d. very much tennis like
13. Have you _____ met a famous person?
14. Is that sweater _____ ?
15. The news _____ not very good yesterday.
16. Take your umbrella I think _____ is going to rain.
17. My mother did a degree in English after _____ school.
c. to leave
d. has left
18. You _____ to listen carefully to your teacher.
d. had better
19. I'd _____ play football than watch it.
20. _____ was the weather like when you were on holiday?
21. I play tennis once _____ week.
c. in the
d. for the
22. I've never _____ to the USA.
23. How _____ does it take to get to the railway station from your house?
24. Maria gave _____ for his birthday.
a. her little brother a football
b. a football her little brother
c. to her little brother a football
d. a football for her little brother
25.I didn't like the film I thought is was very _____ .
26. Tom is only six but he _____ already read very well.
27. The men _____ very busy.
28. Would you like a _____ with your apple?
29. Those shoes are very expensive, _____ they?
30. The bus stop is not far _____ our flat.
31. Animated movies _____ a lot over the last 100 years.
a. has changed
b. have changed
c. had changed
d. will change
32. Winsor Mclay _____ the father of animation.
a. are considered
b. is considered
c. has considered
d. will be considered
33. In the early 1900s, Mclay _____ his films by himself.
b. is animating
c. will be animating
d. were animating
34. He _____ every picture separately one at a time, in the early 1900s.
d. is drawing
35. Hundreds of photographs _____ to make a one-minute film everyday in 1900s
a. was needed
b. were needed
c. is needed
d. are needed
36. The drawing of the background _____ motionless always.
d. will remain
37. The characters will always _____.
38. Walt Disney _____ animation to a new level since he started in the animation business.
39. He created Mickey Mouse, added sound and music to his movies, and ____ the first full-length film.
d. will produce
40. I am _____ a fever.
c. suffering from
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service