Junior Shrews Takeover Day 19/20 Application
Shrewsbury Town in the Community will be holding our Junior Takeover Day on 14th December 2019. It will allow some lucky winners the chance to shadow a member of staff over the course of a matchday to see what they get up to and get a taste of what it is like to work at a professional football club and get a special behind the scenes look at Shrewsbury Town FC.
See the roles available below!
Ball Retriever – 2 places available
- Meet the ball retrieving team for the match day briefing
- Sign in, receive your badge and kit and join the team at the game
Stadium announcer – 1 place available
- Shadowing the Stadium Announcer, one Junior fan will be on the mic, helping to announce the team news and will have a
unique view of the match from the PA Room!
Physio Assistant– 1 place available
- Meet our first team physio, help set up equipment.
- Meet the players have a medical briefing with doctors, paramedics & stretcher team
- Assist the physio with treatments for the players before the warm up.
Grounds Person – 2 places available (aged 10+)
- Meet before the game and help to check the pitch on a pre-match walk, check the goals and the corner flags.
- Watch the game with your family then meet the ground person at half time to help get the pitch ready for the 2nd half.
Kit Assistant – 1 place
- Join the Kit man in this behind the scenes role, working pre-match to help set up the dressing room for the first team.
- This person will be responsible for ensuring players kit is set up in the correct place with the right boots!
Ticket office Assistant – 1 place
- Spend some time in the ticket office before the game, meeting fans and arranging their tickets
Shrewsbury Town in the Community Media - 1 place
- Join the Shrewsbury Town in the Community match day media team helping to take photos of the pre-match activity
including the kids zone, the mascots and the match day experience
Shrewsbury Town Media – 2 places
- These two fans will be a key figures across all of Shrewsbury Town’s digital platforms.
- Throughout the match, they'll be updating Social Media, distributing team sheets to the press, writing a match report, and
taking in post-match interviews.
Security & Safety Assistant – 1 place
- Take part in the security pre-match stadium walk, take part in the stadium security briefing and watch the match from a
VIP seat in the control room
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service