CCGeo - CPD Training on GNSS Technology for Land Surveys - Online Pre-registration
Full training details:
CPD Program Accreditation No. OGE-2018-003-144
Approved CPD Credit Units: 12 units
Dates: October 29-31, 2019
1. Fundamentals of GNSS (Lecture)
2. Guidelines, specifications, rules and regulations for conducting land surveys using GNSS based on DAO 2007-29, DMC 2010-13, and LMB MC 2015-001
3. Static GNSS Observation for Control Surveys (Hands-on)
4. GNSS Data Processing (Baseline Processing and Network Adjustment) (Hands-on)
5. PPK and RTK GNSS Observations for Topographic and Other Land Surveys (Hands-on)
6. PPK and RTK GNSS Data Processing (Hands-on)
Venue: Caraga State University, Ampayon, Butuan City
Registration Fee: P6,000 (inclusive of training materials, morning and afternoon snacks, and lunch; exclusive of accommodation).
IMPORTANT: BEFORE ACCOMPLISHING THIS FORM, PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ FIRST THE OFFICIAL CALL FOR PARTICIPATION AT
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Caraga State University.