This is a pre-enrollment commitment form for our Genetic Enrichment classes. Each of these is an 8-class, biweekly series, altogether a 4 month commitment. These can be for scent work, retrieving, herding, and more!
If you are an existing client of Brookside, please complete the following steps to finalize your enrollment:
1. Log into your Gingr portal.
2. Click the blue "Request Services" button, and scroll down to the "Register for Group Classes Button."
3. See if your desired class is accepting students, and request enrollment in whichever cohort you would like. If there are no available cohorts that fit your schedule, please check back in a few days or weeks, as more cohorts will be added regularly. Commitment and payment are required to finalize enrollment.
If you are not yet a client of Brookside, your pre-enrollment in this course will not be considered if you do not additionally complete the following steps:
1. Create an account on Gingr, our scheduling program, via this link: https://brooksidewalkandtrain.gingrapp.com/front_end/new_customer
2. Once you have an account, schedule a Meet+Greet whenever is best for you, via this link: https://brooksidewalkandtrain.gingrapp.com/front_end/appointment
. A Meet+Greet is required in advance of the class because it allows us to ensure that we have all the information we need in order to create a safe and productive learning environment for everyone in our facility.
3. Complete our introduction form via this link: https://forms.gle/f6MNhzKkgZum1cdx9
. This way, you and the trainer you meet with walk into the Meet+Greet on the same page so the focus can be on your pup!