Beneath the Golden Veil – The Building History Tours of National Gallery Singapore
This 7 hours PDC is a joint training offered by the National Gallery Singapore & Society of Tourist Guides (Singapore) through trainer May Hui.
It provides Tourist Guides with the necessary skills and knowledge to empower them to guide Building History tours of the National Gallery Singapore, encompassing the 2 National Monuments (City Hall & Former Supreme Court Buildings) as well as its significant spaces, stories and key historical moments that have shaped the Singapore story. Also, learn about the conversion of these two historical buildings into the National Gallery and the highlights of the Building and its spaces as a National Gallery today.
Beneath the Golden Veil – The Building History Tours of National Gallery Singapore (Course Code: CRS-N-0040325)
Course Registration Fee: $10 (Waived for STGS Member)
Full Course Fee: $120 (Non-Singaporean/Non-PR to pay Full Fee) + $10 (if not STGS Member)
Subsidized Course Fee for Singaporean/PR (Non-STGS member to add $10 Course Registration Fee)
1. Singaporean and PR 21 years old or above - $24 (Nett Fee)
2. Singaporean above 40 years old - $12 (Nett Fee)
3. Singaporean under the Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme* - $6 (Nett Fee)
Terms for Funding (Not Applicable to Non-Singaporean / Non-PR)
• Trainee has NOT attended the same course (even in different language) before
• Trainee MUST achieve at least 75% of the training hours
• Trainee MUST pass the assessments
• Trainee MUST provide ALL required information accurately.
• Trainee MUST provide copy ID / WTS letter* (if applicable) to STGS for verification when requested
• STGS reserve the rights to claim back FULL Fee from trainee for false declaration & unclaimable fee
• Company sponsored Singaporean/PR (paid by company) are eligible for absentee payroll **
• No refund allowed 7 days prior to course start date
• Trainees who fail to show up for course without valid reason (last-minute job are not valid) cannot apply to change date or change PDC. The amount paid by trainee shall be forfeited for no show.
• Information collected are used for processing of SSG funding & STB PDC submission only.
• STGS reserve the rights to cancel, postpone or amend the date and time of the PDC delivery
Reference For more information about SkillsFuture SG (SSG) funding please visit below website
* Visit Workfare Training Support (WTS) Scheme website for more information on what is WTS & check if you qualify for WTS.
** Click on below link to know more about absentee payroll
Full Name (as NRIC)
PERMANENT RESIDENT OF SINGAPORE
Date of Birth
Please ensure your provide the correct date of birth (especially year you are born - you can click on the year and change it in case you didn't know). We will invoice you FULL Fee if SSG reject our funding application because of wrong information that you provided us. Thank you for your cooperation
Please ensure you provide the correct email & DO NOT insert ANY space between your email address because upon successful submission, we will use this email to auto trigger an email instruction to you regarding payment. Please follow instruction to pay within 3 working days if not, we will delete your reservation to make space for another deserving participants.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Society of Tourist Guides (Singapore).