Sign in to your Google account to fill out this form
This form contains features which require sign in. Your identity will not be revealed.
Responses cannot be edited
RMC 2016 AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
REVOLT Media & TV, LLC is seeking energetic and driven individuals to serve as brand ambassadors. Those selected share the vision and passion to curate culture through the lens of music.
The primary responsibility of a RMC Ambassador is to assist with marketing, promotion, and on the ground activation of RMC, including but not limited to:
• Learn and participate in marketing campaigns to create awareness for RMC panels + performances
• Offer creative insight to projects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn
• Attend scheduled conference calls to learn marketing techniques, trends and more about the music industry
• Develop online marketing strategies through social media
• Attend and recap concert events
• Develop reports of marketing efforts
• Stays organized and meet deadlines
• Connect with music clubs, radio stations on campus to promote RMC and create ideas/ways in which we can collaborate on events
• Distribute REVOLT promotional items
Note: Local applicants preferred.
ADVANTAGES OF BEING AN AMBASSADOR
• Opportunity to assist on-site with the REVOLT team
• Access to Music Influencers & Executives
• Be the first to know about RMC updates
• Invitation to networking events
• Career advice from industry professionals
• Informational interviews
• Hands-on marketing experience
• Resume building advice
• A great opportunity to gain experience in the entertainment / music / content business
• Mentorship with REVOLT Team
• Open to currently enrolled students, recent college graduates, and post secondary students seeking experience in entertainment - Must be able to receive college credit.
• Passion for Event Production, Music, Content, and Culture, Marketing, Communications/PR and Social Media
• Candidates should be focused, hard working, reliable and dedicated
• Attend MANDATORY informational sessions
• Must be available to participate for an 8 hour shift each day of the conference
Page 1 of 3
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service