3rd International Experiential Conference on Applied Teaching: "New Challenges in Education"
For registration in the Conference and for submitting a paper for review, please read the instructions below, and then fill in the form.
Registration is open until Thursday, May 7, 2020. After the end of the on-line registration period, entries will be made to the Conference Secretariat during the days and times of the Conference (08-10 May 2020).
- Registration fees: € 20
- Presentation fees: € 40 for each speaker
- For students the registration fees are € 15
Registration fees include:
* Conference folder
* Coffee and snacks during the breaks of the Conference
* Certificate of participation or presentation
* Participation in city tours
The deposit should be made at the National Bank IBAN GR36 0110 3370 0000 3370 0148 183 (EDUCATIONAL CIRCLE)
To submit a paper, download the Template (
), follow the instructions, adapt your paper according to the template and then send your text to
First name & Surname
Cell Phone Number
Type of Registration
Participating with a presentation
* If you are a participant, select "Submit" at the end of the form. Οn-line registration is considered valid only by sending document of payment of the corresponding fees to
* If you participate with a presentation, fill in the information below, then select "Submit". The document of payment of the corresponding fees to
will be send after the peer review.
Type of Presentation
Searching for quality in education
Internationalization of education
Modern educational and pedagogical approaches to education
Teaching and Pedagogy in Higher Education
Current trends and perspectives in Lifelong learning, Adult education, Open and Distance learning, Teachers Training
Educational use of New Technologies in teaching and learning, Οnline learning, MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses), Social Networks
Innovative educational practices through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) and Educational Robotics
Integration and Diversity in modern education, Intercultural education, Refugee and Immigrant education and Special education
Students’ Engagement in School and Interactivity in Education
Thank you for your submission! You have to send your full text to IECAT2020@gmail.com according to the instructions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service