Week 10 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A referee drops the ball and it touches the ground. A player from Valencia kicks it back to his goalie Jasper Cillessen. The ball goes directly in Valencia’s goal and has not been touched by the goalkeeper. How will play be restarted? With a ... *
Kick-off after a goal has been scored
Retake of the dropped ball
2. The assistant referee raises his flag to indicate that the ball has wholly passed over the touchline. Before the referee has blown his whistle to indicate that as well, he then sees that a defender hits an opponent in the defender's penalty area. What should be the decision of the referee?
The referee shows the defender a red card and restarts play with a penalty kick
The referee shows the defender a yellow card and restarts play with a penalty kick
The referee shows the defender a red card and restarts play with a throw-in
The referee shows the defender a yellow card and restarts play with a throw-in
3. If an offside offence occurs, the referee awards ...
an indirect free kick where the offence occurred, including if it is in the player’s own half of the field of play.
an indirect free kick where the offence occurred, but never in the player's own half of the field of play
a direct free kick where the offence occurred
an indirect free kick where the player was when the ball was passed
4. A player wants to take a corner kick, but the flag post is moving a lot due to the wind. The player takes out the flag post. What does the referee decide?
He allows the corner kick to be taken
He allows the corner kick to be taken only if the player tells him he will move the flag post back immediately after taking the kick
He allows the corner kick to be taken and commands his assistant referee to move back the flagpost afterwards
He does not allow the corner kick to be taken, because the corner flagpost must not be moved
5. Both teams are on the pitch. Team A has won the toss, but the game has not been kicked off. Player X uses abusive language towards an opponent. The referee ...
sends off Player X and allows him to be replaced by a named substitute
sends off Player X and does not allow him to be replaced
shows a yellow card to Player X
sends off Player X and restarts play with an indirect free kick
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service