UGC-NET/SET-PAPER-I(2012-JUNE) - MODEL PAPER-122
ONLINE TEST NET/SET PAPER-1
21. If Ram knows that y is an integer greater than 2 and less than 7 and Hari knows that y is an integer greater than 5 and less than 10, then they may correctly conclude that
y may be any of three values
there is no value of y satisfying these conditions
y may be either of two values
y can be exactly determined
22. Four pipes can fill a reservoir in 15, 20, 30 and 60 hours respectively. The first one was opened at 6 AM, second at 7 AM, third at 8 AM and the fourth at 9 AM. When will the reservoir be filled ?
The total electricity generation in a country is 97 GW. The contribution of various energy sources is indicated in percentage terms in the Pie Chart given below:
23. What is the contribution of wind and solar power in absolute terms in the electricity generation?
(A) 6.79 GW
(B) 19.4 GW
(C) 9.7 GW
(D) 29.1 GW
24. What is the contribution of renewable energy sources in absolute terms in the electricity generation?
25. TCP/IP is necessary if one is to connect to the
26. Each character on the keyboard of computer has an ASCII value which stands for
African Standard Code for Information Interchange
Adaptable Standard Code for Information Change
American Stock Code for Information Interchange
American Standard Code for Information Interchange
27. Which of the following is not a programming language?
28. Minimum number of bits required to store any 3 digit decimal number is equal to
29. Internet explorer is a type of
30. POP3 and IMAP are e-mail accounts in which
One does not need any telephone lines
One has to be connected to the server to read or write one’s mail
One only has to be connected to the server to send and receive email
One automatically gets one’s mail everyday
Send me a copy of my responses.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service