The conference is based at St. Lawrence Market in downtown Toronto, and includes sessions/events at St. James Cathedral, Underpass Park, Stackt Market, and various mobile workshops and tours across the greater-Toronto area.
With 350+ participants attending from 13+ countries, volunteer support is crucial to ensuring the conference is a success! This is your opportunity to get up close and personal with local and international movers and shakers engaged with public markets. Volunteers receive complimentary access to the conference the day of their shift(s) (when off-duty) and we'll feed you some of the best food in the city!
We're looking for volunteers who are:
- passionate about markets and connecting people;
- happy to warmly welcome a diverse group of participants;
- keen to provide conference information and support participants as needed;
- comfortable hosting and able to document details;
- able to help folks navigate to their next session/workshop/tour; and/or
- flexible to pitch-in with logistical tasks and help address any challenges as they arise.