PronunciationCoach -- Pronunciation Analysis
Welcome! Here are the steps to complete the analysis:
STEP 1: Answer the questions below so I can know a little about your language ability and your experience with English.
STEP 2: Watch for an email from ProfessorCoach. I will send you an email with instructions and a link to the recording site.
STEP 3: Record your voice. The link that I send you is for a site with instructions and 4 topics to discuss -- you will record your voice on that site.
STEP 4: When I receive your recordings, I will let you know they have arrived and that I am ready to analyze your pronunciation.
STEP 5: Watch for your results! In 4-5 days I will send you a preliminary analysis summary and a Paypal invoice by email. Then when the payment is received I will send you the full results and other materials.
STEP 6: Conference. If you would like to ask me questions about your results, we can plan a time to talk, either by telephone or by Skype!
What is your first language (mother tongue)?
What other languages do you speak?
How long have you been studying English?
More than 7 years
If you are living (or have lived) in an English-speaking country, which one, and for how long?
Do you use English for your job, or for school, or some other purpose? Explain briefly
What is your level of speaking ability in English? (From your own opinion.)
1. NOVICE LOW (new beginniner - no functional ability to communicate)
2. NOVICE MID (minimal communication - using single words or memorized phrases)
3. NOVICE HIGH (brief communication with simple topics - short or incomplete sentences)
4. INTERMEDIATE LOW (simple communication for daily life topics - simple sentences)
5. INTERMEDIATE MID (basic communication for personal needs and easy topics)
6. INTERMEDIATE HIGH (short conversations for routine tasks or familiar topics)
7. ADVANCED LOW (conversation on some topics; able to explain yourself when not clear)
8. ADVANCED MID (able to converse on many topics)
9. ADVANCED HIGH (speaking with ease and confidence; able narrate and explain with detail)
10. SUPERIOR (speaking with accuracy and fluency on concrete, abstract, or complex concepts with full detail)
Thank you! I will contact you soon by email, with instructions for the next step!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service