Departure, Arrival & Important Information
Please note that the Bus will leave at 6:00am on Friday, 2nd September 2022 from Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church in Rivonia. (Cnr Rivonia & North Rand Rd, Rivonia)
We will arrive back at Our Lady of Lourdes in Rivonia around 18:30pm on Sunday, 4th September 2022.
If you are late on the day of departure & you miss the bus, there will be no refund.
Departure/Destination/Arrival times etc. as published are approximate and dependant on driving conditions. While the effort is made to maintain punctuality, unexpected delays may happen.
While appropriate precautions are taken to ensure personal safety, the Parish, pilgrim coordinator & leaders can accept no liability in the event of any injury, death, loss or damage of any nature arising through any cause whatsoever.
Please travel as light a possible and clearly mark your bags.
Things to remember:
- Towel & Toiletries
- Casual clothes (Please cater for cold weather just in case, and we ask that you please dress respectfully at all times)
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat & rain jacket
- No bed linen/sleeping bags needed, however feel free to bring your own pillow if you are particular with your pillow.
- Packed Lunch for Friday (We will make stops on the way where food and refreshments may be purchased).
- Pocket Money - for offertory during Mass and for purchasing souvenirs from the repository (card facilities are available at the repository)
- Empty bottles for filling up of Holy Water from the springs (bottles also sold from the repository)
- NO ALCOHOL/SUBSTANCES whatsoever are allowed on the pilgrimage.
Cost: R1900.00 per person (This is non profit and covers all travel, lodging & organising costs)
Payment may be made by EFT to Alice on or before Monday, 22nd August 2022.
For special arrangements feel free to contact Alice.
Banking Details: M.Alice Grota
Account Number: 1851504182
Branch Code: 470010
Bank: Capitec bank
For cash deposits an additional cost of R50.00 is charged.
No refunds for cancellations received weeks prior to departure.
PILGRIMAGE COORDINATOR CONTACT DETAILS
Alice Grota - 072 442 2453