EE6009- Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Systems
Name of Student
Choose the correct answer
1. If all the energy of the sun shining on the Earth's land mass could be harnessed, it would be enough to meet the world's power needs how many times over?
2. When was the first discovery that certain metals produced an electric current when exposed to light?
3. What country has the most solar PV power, as of 2016?
The United States
4. After California, which U.S. state has the most solar power installed, as of 2014?
5. Photovoltaic solar energy is the only type of electricity generation that DOESN'T require:
Connection to the electricity grid
6. The essential for a rooftop PV system to work is
A connection to the electric grid
7. Concentrating solar power plants don't need photovoltaic cells. What do they need?
Large land area
All of the above
8. Which among the following is most energy efficient?
Fluorescent tube light
Compact fluorescent lamp
All the above
9. Solar cells are simple photovoltaic devices that convert solar energy directly into electricity and are manufactured from the second-most abundant element in the earth’s crust. Name it.
None of the above
10. Which is the most common non-commercial biological fuel in a large number of developing countries?
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service