WAITLIST - Campers Application - 2022
***** Kia ora. We have had a high amount of applications this year, please fill in this application to be put on the waitlist, and we will let you know if any spots open up! If you are applying for a scholarship position, we have a few positions left to fill! ******
Please fill out this form if you would like to attend Girls Rock presents 'TO THE FRONT Tāmaki Makaurau 2022' . We recommend the form be filled out with your chosen guardian.
Participants must be available to attend the programme during these times:
Camp week: Monday 10th January - Friday 14th January 2021, 8:45am - 4:00pm
Showcase: Saturday 15th January 2021, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
This year our program is held at SAE Institute in Parnell. With these facilities we now offer an Electronic Music Stream (midi music production of all genres) as well as our traditional Band Stream.
There are 40 placements for campers*. Applications are open until November 1st or until all placements have been filled. We will get in touch after processing in late November / early December.
*campers is the name we refer to our group of youth participants.
- The day runs from 8:45am - 4:00pm and includes a full schedule of workshops, instrument lessons, song writing / band practice time, performances and more. We are looking forward to building a supportive, informative and fun programme that will strongly resemble our past ventures as Girls Rock with some exciting new aspects that come with our name change 'TO THE FRONT'.
- We will be taking COVID-19 government requirements seriously and are ready to adapt the programme depending on the status of our region at the time.
- 'TO THE FRONT' is held in an accessible venue (SAE) and is open to all young women, transgender, intersex and gender non-conforming youth between the ages of 12-17 years old.
- The enrolment fee for 'TO THE FRONT' is $250. We will request this fee to confirm your place (unless sponsorship has been arranged). The fee includes morning and afternoon tea but campers must bring their own lunch. Please read the Terms and Conditions, available on our website.
- Some sponsorship placements are available for Māori and Pasifika applicants. There is also sponsorship available for low-income families. Apply in the section of the form that guardians are to fill out.
- More information will be provided to and collected from guardians once placement is confirmed.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you need help with filling out the form or have any other questions.
Email us at
Read the participant TERMS & CONDITIONS here:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service