5 for 5 survey
Do you have 5 minutes...to help me help you? Take 3 minutes to answer 5 questions.
Sometimes the best way to find out what someone's thinking is to ask. So, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
1. What's the biggest frustration or challenge you're currently facing as a coach?
2. What three words or phrases would you use to describe yourself - as a coach - when you're at your best?
3. How do you measure success as a coach? What does success look like to you?
4. What type of support do you believe would help you to be more successful as a coach?
Check all that apply
More information on the X's and O's of my sport
Short trainings that will help me deal with this generation of athletes
Simple check-in's every few months so I can take a step back from the day to day, gain perspective, and realize all we've actually accomplished
Someone to call when I'm struggling who will listen w/o judgement, offer a different perspective, and help me get clear on my next steps
An annual reset for me to connect with other coaches, hear that I'm not alone, and get new ideas I can bring back and use with my team
5. What's your biggest objection to working with a coach (like me) for strategy, support, and a different perspective?
(check all that apply)
Coaches don't need coaching. Who does that?
I don't know if coaching would be worth the investment
I don't have time to work with a coach...and I don't believe coaching would actually save time
I don't see the value in working with a coach; I just reach out to people I know for help when I need it
I'm don't know how I would utilize a coach, what I would talk about, or how it could help.
I don't want to ask my administration for something selfish that's for me; I don't see how it would actually benefit my team
Other (please specify)
If you'd like to connect with me for a quick one-on-one coaching call...
and begin to take action on that challenge or frustration you're currently dealing with...provide your email address below. I'll email you back so we can set up a time to connect. Or you can schedule a call through the following link:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service