MOH PREO Internship Application
The Policy Research and Economics Office (PREO) is a division under Singapore’s Ministry of Health (MOH) and focuses on health economics research as the backbone of public policy planning.
The MOH PREO Internship aims to expose medical students to policymaking, disease modelling, health economics and cost-effectiveness analysis. Interns will be involved in assisting in health technology assessments and cost-effectiveness analysis of medical and clinical interventions and programs.
- Singapore citizen
- Available for a minimum of 6 weeks from December - January
- Prior experience is not required, however, candidates who are proficient in Microsoft Excel will be considered favourably
All candidates must submit the following documents to
with the subject title "MOH PREO - YourName".
- Cover letter
- CV, including any information about previous analytical projects completed (if any)
- Latest Academic Transcripts
- Short Write-Up (250 Words)
The short write-up should include:
- Your interest in policy
- How the internship would benefit you
- Description of personal experiences in statistics, Microsoft Excel and/or coding programmes (if applicable)
Please note that the application form and all documents should be submitted by 6 October 2019, 2359 (+8 GMT).
For any queries, please contact Wei Ting at
. Thank you!
Full Name as in NRIC (please put surname in caps)
Australian National University
University of Adelaide
University of Auckland
University of Melbourne
University of Newcastle
University of New South Wales
University of Otago
University of Queensland
University of Sydney
University of Tasmania
University of Western Australia
Year of Study
UG / Year 1
UG / Year 2
UG / Year 3
UG / Year 4
UG / Year 5
UG / Year 6
PG / Year 1
PG / Year 2
PG / Year 3
PG / Year 4
Contact Number (Australia/New Zealand)
Contact Number (Singapore)
Preferred Dates (6 weeks between December 2019 - January 2020)
I have submitted my cover letter, CV, write-up, and latest academic transcripts to
I hereby authorise SMSANZ to release the information I have provided in this form to the Policy Research and Economics Office, Ministry of Health, Singapore
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Singapore Medical Society of Australia and New Zealand.