College to Climate wants to visit your campus in 2024 because we believe that every student no matter their educational background has a place in climate.
We partner with student organizations of all types, career offices, offices of sustainability and more to help students learn about careers in climate tech.
We run speaker panels, interactive workshops, virtually or in person (location dependent) that answer the following questions:
- What is climate tech? Why is it a great opportunity?
- What resources should I use to find a climate job?
- How do I become a master networker
- How do I narrow down what companies I am interested in applying to?
- How do build my resume to be attractive to climate companies?
- How can I leverage my community to support me on my job search?