1. If you participated in Housing Selection, you may only preference a different type of housing (i.e. ResLife will not honor a request to move from one single-occupancy room to another; however, if you are in a double-occupancy room and would like a single-occupancy room, we will try to accommodate that request). If you accepted a bid to live in a program house/hall/CBLV for the Fall/Spring semester, you are not eligible to complete this form. Please contact your Area Coordinator with your request.
2. If you participated in Housing Selection, ALL members of your Housing Selection group must fill out this form if you want to move as a group.
3. Review of the preference form will begin June 1, 2017. Housing assignments will be made from this date through Friday, August 18, 2017. After August 18th, this housing preference form is discarded. Students who wish to change assignments will be required to complete the Room Change Form, available after the 2nd week of classes.
4. Availability is based on vacancies that occur at various points throughout the summer and cannot be predicted by the Office of Residential Life.
5. If a housing option for you becomes available that matches your preferences, you will be contacted by ResLife via email. If you are offered a room change, you will have 2 business days to accept or decline the offer.
6. If you need a housing accommodation, please contact Disabilities Services at 860-685-2332. We will need a recommendation from Disabilities Services before we can work on an assignment that meets your accommodation.
Your username will be recorded when you submit this form.