1. If you participated in Housing Selection, you may only preference a different type of housing (i.e. ResLife will not honor a request to move from one single-occupancy room to another; however, if you are in a double-occupancy room and would like a single-occupancy room, we will try to accommodate that request). If you accepted a bid to live in a program house/hall/CBLV for the Fall/Spring semester, you are not eligible to complete this form. Please contact your Area Coordinator with your request.
2. If you participated in Housing Selection, ALL members of your Housing Selection group must fill out this form if you want to move as a group.
3. Review of the preference form will begin June 1, 2018. Housing assignments will be made from this date through Friday, August 18, 2018. After August 18th, this housing preference form is discarded. Students who wish to change assignments will be required to complete the Room Change Form, available after the 2nd week of classes.
4. Availability is based on vacancies that occur at various points throughout the summer and cannot be predicted by the Office of Residential Life.
5. Once the form is submitted, Office of Residential Life will do it's best given your preferences and housing availability to assign you to a space. Please note that due to the number of students the Office houses over the summer, we are unable to contact students directly and inform them of their assignment individually. Students will be made aware of their assignment in August when they are visible in WesPortal.
6. If you need a housing accommodation, please contact Accessibility Services at 860-685-2332. We will need a recommendation from Accessibility Services before we can work on an assignment that meets your accommodation.
Your username will be recorded when you submit this form.