A valid email address is required in order to complete an online application.
The online application requires the applicant to provide a valid email address. This allows our office to send an initial confirmation email to let you know that we have received your online application. Furthermore, applicants may be contacted for the following reasons:
1) The student applicant does not meet one or more of the minimum eligibility requirements,
2) The student applicant listed a military preference and our office needs to request a copy of the active duty military orders of the parent/guardian,
3) Our office needs to ask clarifying questions about the student’s application,
4) Our office needs to notify the parent/guardian of complications in obtaining student records,
5) Our office needs to notify the parent/guardian of complications in obtaining teacher recommendations for PHS IB applicants.