Temporary Hold Request Form
THIS IS NOT A TERMINATION REQUEST
1. As stated in your Clermont CrossFit Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring membership on hold for any reason.
2. Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than 3 business days before your upcoming renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
3. Membership hold requests are limited to 12 weeks per calendar year, in two week minimum and 3 month maximum increment requests. Upon expiration of the hold period that you request, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. Your original agreement will be extended by the amount of time of the membership hold. If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 15 day cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable. If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
4. There is a $8 per week fee for Membership Holds.
5. Pre-paid Memberships expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold.