The Hopatcong Chiefs and Warriors invite you to our first annual Spirit Wars. This competitions will be ran by our new High School Cheerleading Coach, Alexandra Cruz and new Recreational Cheerleading General Manager, Allison Eckman. And will be taking place Saturday, January 20, 2023 at Hopatcong High School. We welcome all schools and programs to compete in front of an alternating panel of certified judges.
We hope to make this an exciting and fun new competition for all athlete and spectators to enjoy!
Please do not hesitate to contact Coach Alex with any questions or concerns.
Date/Time: Saturday, January 20, 2023
- Registration begins at 7:00am
- Competition Begins at 9:00am
Location: Hopatcong High School
2 Windsor Avenue, Hopatcong, NJ 07843
Admission: $10 per person, Free for 5 and under
Registrations and Payments
Registration Fees: $150 Due by December 20, 2023
- $125 each additional teams/categories/divisions
- $75 Exhibition Teams
- $175 After December 20, 2023
- Special Needs Teams Free
- 2 Coaches per team will be admitted for free, all others $8 dollars per coach
DEADLINE: Friday, January 12, 2023
Mail Checks to: Hopatcong High School
ATTN: Alexandra Cruz
2 Windsor Avenue
Hopatcong, NJ 07843
** Please make all checks and money orders payable to HCFPA with a Certification of Insurance from your district**
**Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org if invoice in needed.
Divisions: Recreation, Middle School, High School
Performance Warm Up/Performance Times: will be provided to coaches 1 week prior to competition.
- Arrive 60 minutes prior to warmup time to register.
- 5 minutes per team on 2 tumble mats
- 5 minutes per team on 9 plannel flat mats
NJCDCA Certified Competition
* Will receive a Team Banner for top three
- Mats Type: 9 Panel Spring Floor
- Rules: National Federation Guidelines
- Judges: Alternate Panel Judging to keep the day on schedule
- NJCDCA and USASF
- Awards: There will be an awards ceremony after each session
* Grand Champion each session/division
* Will notify if divisions are combined (less then three teams)
- Music: Please 2 two copies of your music
* Maximum time allowed 2:30 / 3 minutes for exhibition teams
* Documentation certifying music is from a preferred Provider who obeys the Copyright Laws.
* Proof of Licensing / Proof of Purchase from Preferred Provider
ALL ATHLETES MUST COMPLETE A MADICAL CONSENT/WAIVER FORM
Please contact Alexandra Cruz if you have any questions or require additional information.