Role of a Team Member:
- Love Indianapolis and desire to make an impact with your time, talent, and treasure.
- Plan to attend at least 6-10 Giving Sum events throughout the year. We host at least one event per month and timing is typically Tuesday evenings or Saturday during the day. We are building a community of like-minded leaders focused on impact, and our community is not as strong if we don’t get to see you often!
- Commit financially to our grant ($317 for an individual member; $500 for couples).
- Commit to be an ambassador for our grant recipient and give your time or talents to that organization in a way that is meaningful for you.
- Refer at least one new possible Giving Sum member to us each year and make every effort to replace yourself if it is time for you to move on from membership.
Role of Team Leader:
- Recruit 8-15 amazing people who love Indianapolis and want to make an impact with their time, talent and treasure.
- Lead approximately 2 meetings to discuss grants and other ideas related to Giving Sum in a smaller group setting. Meetings can be in your home, in a bar, at a park, in a conference room at your office, rotating through other team members’ homes, etc.
- With your team’s help, plan at least one social event throughout the year to help your team to bond.
- Serve as the chief engagement motivator for your team. Keep your team involved and foster their leadership by helping them find ways to offer their talent and ideas to GS and our grant recipient.