Kellam HS Peer Tutor Request
This form is for Kellam High School students who need extra support or academic assistance. It may be submitted by teachers, students, parents, mentors/advisors, guidance counselors, or administrators. Please answer all 8 questions before submitting. PEER TUTORING IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE DURING BLOCK 3A AND THE LUNCH BLOCK ON A DAYS.
1. Who needs help?
an individual student
a small group of students (up to 5)
a whole class
2. Write the NAME(s) of the student(s) in need of peer tutoring and the GRADE LEVEL.
3. Write the NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS of the person recommending tutoring (the name of the person filling out this form).
4. What is your relationship to the student(s) in need of tutoring?
I am the student.
school counselor or administrator
5. Write the subject(s), assignment(s), or academic skill(s) in which the student/group needs help.
6. Peer Tutoring is currently available during BLOCK 3A and lunch on A days. If the student has a class Block 3A, he/she will need permission from the 3A teacher to be tutored during the block. Please identify the Block 3A teacher, subject, and classroom.
7. Does the student have an Academic Support Block? If so, please identify the block, teacher, and classroom location.
8. Is there anything else you want us to know about the student(s) and the assignment(s)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Virginia Beach City Public Schools.
Terms of Service