Workshop Topic: LinkedIn Workshop on Digital Branding & Employability
Date: 28th August 2021
Venue: Google Meet (online)
Time: 03 PM - 05 PM (02 hours workshop)
Bring Laptops or smartphones. Install LinkedIN app and setup an account.
We will be covering the following topics
- What is LinkedIN and why it matters today
- Importance and examples of personal branding
- How to search and apply for jobs on LinkedIN
- How to write winning personal statement
- What is MOVERS Program and how to join it
For details, please contact
Ms. Karishma Zakaullah
or email us at email@example.com
This workshop is a part of National Inclusion Game Plan - a joint initiative by Unidesk and Daastan to upskill 500 youth by the end of 2021. You can join our team and help us achieve this goal.
Learn more at https://daastan.com/national-inclusion-game-plan/