Down to Earth Music Festival 2017 Volunteer Application Form
Registration fee: $40 USD (
, access code: volydte2017)
Refundable deposit: $150 USD
• $40 registration facilitates management costs, on-site support, parking fee, processing fee, T-shirt, water and additional associated expenses
• Please submit only one volunteer form per person
• Please read all application information before submitting
Applicant legal name
Applicant phone number
Date of birth
Size in unisex T-shirt
Emergency contact name, relationship and phone number
Do you have any allergies, disabilities, illnesses or medical conditions? If yes, please describe in your answer
What music festival(s) have you volunteered at in the past?
What hobbies, jobs, skills or training do you have that may be useful for DTE?
Do you currently hold any valid licenses or certifications (bartending, first aid, lifeguard, security, etc.)?
What departments are you most interested in working?
What shifts are you most interested in working?
Why would you be a great volunteer choice for DTE?
• Department and shift preferences are not guaranteed
• Volunteers are required to be available Thursday, August 17 - Tuesday, August 22
• Volunteers are required to contribute up to a total of 24 hours
• Volunteers are required to arrive 15 - 30 minutes prior to their shifts
• Volunteers are required to wear T-shirts provided during their shifts
• Volunteers are required to bring a refillable bottle or container for water
• Volunteers are required to wear closed-toe shoes during their shifts
• There is a zero tolerance policy for volunteer usage of alcohol or illegal drugs
• If you are caught under the influence, transferring your wristband or stealing, your deposit will be forfeited and you will lose access to the festival
• Deposit will be refunded if you complete your work requirements and follow volunteer rules
• If you fail to complete your work requirements or follow volunteer rules, your deposit will be forfeited
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Contrast.
Terms of Service