2020 Group Application
SERVE Noblesville is actively recruiting Groups to volunteers on more than 80 local projects during the June 24 – 27, 2020 SERVE Week!
SERVE Noblesville's goal is to "Connect Compassionate Neighbors.” Our week of service projects create a sense of pride and ownership in Noblesville for all of those involved. Complete the application. We will follow-up with additional questions and next steps.
Groups are not required to complete an application to come join SERVE Noblesville. However, completing a Group Application will give you the following perks:
1. Your group can designate the day and time you prefer to volunteer
2. Share an estimate of the size of your group so we can help direct you to projects that fit
3. The chance to choose a project that works for your team's skills and interest before general registration
4. The ability to register each person on your team at one time.
5. In addition, if your group is one of our financial partners, we'll be sure to have t-shirts pre-ordered for each
of your team members waiting for you when you check-in on the day of your project.
Group Name (Name of Organization)
Contact Name (First and Last)
Contact Work/Cell Phone #:
Select Session Date(s) that you would like to volunteer:
Wednesday, June 24
Thursday, June 25
Friday, June 26
Saturday, June 27
Select Session Time(s) that you would like to voluneer:
Half Day, Morning
Half Day, Afternoon
All questions & inquiries can be sent to
. Financial donations and contributions can be made by clicking "Donate" on the website or mailed to:
1352 Cherry Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service