Coppieters Academy 2020: Youth Participation in a Changing Europe
Thank you for your interest! Apply to this year's edition of our Coppieters Academy by completing this form.
Youth Participation in a Changing Europe
The Coppieters Academy is an annual summer school organised by the Coppieters Foundation in Brussels.
Do you want to gain a better understanding of the European Union and its efforts in engaging the youth? Do you want to learn how to collectively advocate for youth participation and influence policymakers to adopt effective and just policies? Do you want to get (more) involved in shaping Europe's future?
What are the goals of Coppieters Academy 2020?
- To look back at how youth political participation and activism have shaped Europe, and how youth movements continue to shape it today;
- To brainstorm collectively on what efficient, inclusive and impactful youth participation looks like;
- To provide you with knowledge and understanding of European institutions and policymaking on issues of youth rights, democratic participation and youth activism;
- To experience the city of Brussels and the European political dimension;
- To improve campaigning, collective organising and advocacy skills;
- To connect young activists and researchers with each other and strengthen their impact through collaboration.
Who can apply?
- Individuals with an interest in youth activism, political participation, democracy, human and youth rights, social justice, citizen mobilisation and other related topics;
- Students, researchers, young professionals and activists between 18 and 30 years of age;
- Individuals living in the EU or with the ability to travel to the EU.
A good level of English is required as all sessions will be taking place in this language.
We particularly encourage applications from women and individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds in terms of minority nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, functional diversity, origin or religion.
Deadline to apply: 8th of April 2020 at 00:00 CET.
. . .
This summer school is partially financially supported by the European Parliament. The European Parliament is not liable for the content of the conference or the opinions of the speakers.
Page 1 of 8
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service