The Sky at Our Feet
by Nadia Hashimi
Who is your teacher?
1. What is the genre of this book?
2. How did Jason get his name?
He was named after some months of the year.
He was named after his father.
His mother heard the name on her favorite TV show.
His mother found the name in a baby book.
3. Where is Jason's father?
He is busy working at the hospital.
He left Jason and his mother.
He died in Afghanistan.
He moved to California.
4. Where does Jason's mother work?
At his school
At the Laundromat
At the post office
At the hospital
5. How does Jason end up in the hospital?
He bumps his head and gets a concussion.
He falls while feeding the pigeons on his roof.
He gets hit by a car while running from the police.
He gets mugged by robbers on the street.
6. What event do Max and Jason keep running in to?
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
A Civil Rights Protest
A Super Bowl Celebration
7. Max and Jason decide to sneak out of the hospital to find
Max's long lost sister.
The landlord from Jason's apartment
8. What disease does Max have?
9. Where does Max REALLY want to visit after they escape from the hospital?
The Grand Canyon
The Art Museum
10. How does Jason finally get to the right neighborhood?
He gets a ride from the police.
He takes a subway.
He finds a bike to ride.
He sneaks into the back of a food truck.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Millard Public Schools.
Terms of Service