Reader Application for HALLOWEEN TALES OF TERROR
Apply here to read aloud a spooky tale/poem/excerpt at this upcoming live reading event [on Saturday 30th October, 5.30-7.30pm, at the Adelaide Central Market].
Readers will receive a thank you bookshop voucher, and free entry to the event for themselves and a plus one.
Brought to you by Orchard Bookshop, Central Market.
Return by: MIDNIGHT THURSDAY 30 SEPTEMBER 2021
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Do you feel comfortable reading aloud to a crowd of say 50 people?
No - then this probably isn't for you... [if you would like to attend as an audience member, email
to be notified when tickets go on sale]
2. Why would you like to be involved?
3. Briefly outline your public speaking experience.
4. Do you have a particular passage/story/poem in mind? [Maximum 10 minutes reading time.]
Yes - provide details at Question 5
No - continue to Question 6
Not yet but have a few possible ideas - share these at Question 5
5. Tell us your reading idea(s).
6. Your name and contact details:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service