Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the global anti-corruption best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems and effectively prevent, detect and address bribery before it negatively impacts an organization’s reputation and profits.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Anti-bribery Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 37001 in an organization.
Includes a 2-hour classroom session on Anti-bribery
Management Systems (ABMS) for S17A – Corporate
ACPMIT Training Center
D-13A-06, Sunway Nexis, Jalan PJU 5/1, Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Tel: 03 6145 0889
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37001 and initiation of an ABMS
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of an ABMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an ABMS
- Day 4: ABMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free