PVAEC Adult Education Transcript Request Form
If you received your High School Diploma, HiSET or GED from Piscataquis Valley Adult Education Cooperative or any of our member districts (Dexter, Dover, Guilford, or Milo), please use this form to request transcripts.
If you received your diploma from another district, please contact that district's Adult Education department to request your transcript.

Federal Law, as of November 30, 1974, states that a student's records may not be released to a third party (1) if a student is under 18 years of age unless the parent(s) sign a release, (2) if a student is over 18 unless he/she signs a release. For each transcript request please complete the following information:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Piscataquis Valley Adult Education Cooperative. Report Abuse