* AWARDS (Must be a Corridor Running Member to receive an award)The top 3 in each age group will win awards!
* For all non-Corridor Running races, the circuit points are assigned as follows:Run: 5 pointsVolunteer 5 points
* For all Corridor Running races, the circuit points are assigned as follows:Run: 10 pointsVolunteer: 10 points
* To see the list of applicable races, click the link below:https://goo.gl/MyQxhZ
* To see the races you've entered, click the link below and search for your name. Don't worry, if you accidentally put in a race twice, it won't count double.https://goo.gl/j5R6W1
* To add a race to the list, please e-mail email@example.comTo be considered for the circuit, the race must:1. Be in the "general" Cedar Rapids / Iowa City Corridor area (Exceptions are allowed for races that have high Corridor Running participation like Midnight Madness, Bix 7, Quad Cities Marathon, etc...)2. Have an official distance3. Be timed or be part of Corridor Running Event
* In the event of a tie, the award will be determined in the following order:1. The person who participated in the most Corridor Running events in 20182. The person who has been a member of Corridor Running for the most consecutive number of years including 20183. Coin-flip
* Any other questions/comments? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
* Disclaimer: points, age groups, races, and other aspects of the circuit may change at the discretion of Corridor Running.