Walnut High School (WHS) Academic Design Program (ADP) Alumni Survey
Please help ADP our program catch-up with you since your completion of the program.
1. Please choose your graduating class
2. Please choose the number of grades you were a part of ADP:
10th, 11th, and 12th
10th and 11th
11th and 12th
3. What did you do initially following your graduation from ADP?
4-year University or College
2-year Junior College, technical, or trade school
Work, or other
4. What degrees or certifications have you earned since graduating through the ADP program at WHS? Please check all that apply:
Professional certificate or certification
BA or BS degree
MA or MS degree
Currently in 4-year program
Currently in a 2-year or certification program
5. How well did ADP prepare you for college or training post high school? Please refer to the scale 1-no preparation to 5-complete preparation
6. How well did ADP prepare you for employment? Please refer to the scale 1-no preparation to 5-complete preparation
7. Which jobs did you feel that ADP best prepared you for? Please check all that apply:
8. Which skills did you gain from ADP? Please check all that apply:
Intrapersonal (self knowledge)
Interpersonal (working with others)
Resilience and Perseverance
Civic Duties and Empathy
Creativity and Design
9. What might make you refer a high school student to the WHS ADP program? Please check all that apply
Program curriculum (what we teach)
Methodology (how we teach with Design-Based-Learning)
Camaraderie (friendships and loyalty built with students and staff)
Teachers (who teaches)
10. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable information that will help further ADP. Would you like a personal response from us at the close of this survey? *If yes, please fill out the question below.
*If yes to above, please provide your first and last name with an email address or phone number. Thank you!
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Walnut Valley USD. -
Terms of Service