NOTE: Church facilities are available to current regular attenders of ECOG.
For wedding reservations, call the church office to schedule an appointment to meet with the pastor to review facility requirements.
1. In making your reservation, consider what time will be needed to setup for your event. Time
before your event could be reserved for another group.
2. For personal events, you may use the ice machine to provide ice for your needs.
3. Plates, cups, plastic-ware, and other supplies in the pantry are on-hand for sanctioned Church
Ministries events only. Honor this policy by bringing your own supplies for personal events.
4. Clean up is required after every event, please follow the check off list provided with this form.
5. Report any damage that may occur during your event to the church office within 48 hours.
6. The instruments on stage are personal property of others. They are for Youth Church ONLY.
7. Reservations are complete and on church calendar after this form is completed and approved.