1. You may submit two (2) pieces of art. Each piece will need this form to be filled out SEPARATELY. Each piece needs to be original/unique and not a replica of the other piece being registered.
2. The Art Show display space is generally secure and will be locked up each night. You must print, complete, and deliver the Release & Liability Form (download and print from this link: https://bit.ly/2KwU5lO) to submit with your art at drop-off.
3. You must provide and affix to the back of your art piece a 3" x 5" paper Info Tag with:Title of PieceArtist NameDimensionsMedium UsedDollar Amount (if the piece is for sale. If it is not, please list "Not for Sale")
4. The artwork at the show will be displayed in a few ways. Your artwork must come to the Drop-off READY TO HANG.
5. You must deliver your Art , Info Tag & Release Form to the NOTOCON Registration Area on:Friday, August 2, 2019, between 8 to 10am, or on Saturday, August 3, 2019, between 8 to 11am.
6. You must pick up your art in the Vending Area on Sunday, August 4, 2019, between 11am to 1pm.
7. The artwork will be judged during NOTOCON and one winner will get a prize bag. At drop-off, you will be asked which of your pieces will be judged (if you are submitting two pieces). You may also opt out of judgement altogether.
8. The last day to Register for the Art Show is Wednesday, July 31, 2019.
You must pick up your art in the Vending Area on Sunday, August 4, 2019, between 11am to 1pm .