2) Designate yourself as an Adult Volunteer for Brighton Woods Day Camp
3) Complete a background check
-All volunteers at Brighton Woods Day Camp are background checked!
-Complete the background check triggered by designating yourself on mygs
-You should not need to do this step if you have done this in a past year
4) Register yourself & campers coming with you for camp through Doubleknot.
-After you fill out this form, we will send you the staff discount code.
-You may need to make a new account if you haven't previously used Doubleknot.
-Early registration for Staff opens in January *If you complete this form while staff registration is open, we will send you the link with the discount code
-Registration opens for everyone February 22rd
5) If you are a new volunteer, we will follow up your application with a phone interview and will be in touch to schedule that interview!
6) Attend a training!
-All staff are required to attend ONE of the three training options
-A sign up form will go out closer to the trainings
7) Keep in contact!
-Check your email for updates from us!
-Keep us updated if anything changes!
- Saturday, June 22nd @11am-4pm- Adult Staff Training
- Saturday, June 29th @11am-6pm- Teen Staff Training
- Sunday, July 7th @7pm- Virtual Q&A
- Wednesday, July 10th @ 7pm- Virtual Adult Staff Training
If you have any questions or need help with this form, please email email@example.com and one of us will get back to you as soon as we can!