Digital Citizen Summit 2018 Proposal Form
To make the Summit a success, we (the organisers and the Working Group Committee) usually select proposals that
- Have specific details of issues that will be discussed
- Are relevant to current or emerging issues and have an innovative approach
- Are interactive and promote dialogue and participation
- Include speakers and participants from diverse fields to promote lively discussion and a plethora of voices
- Promote diversity – voices from minority and marginalised groups are encouraged. All male panels are not.
Part 1: Organiser Details
Contact Number (optional)
Country of Residence
Please list partners/partner organisation for this session. Please provide full name, organisation and email
Part 2: Session Details
Open House Debate
Birds of a Feather
What theme does your session fall under
Access and Inclusion
Internet Freedom and Civil Liberties
Data Privacy, Encryption, and Security
Online Media, Misinformation and Fake News
Digital Citizenship and Accountability
Innovation and Sustainable Development Goals
Tell us about the content of your session and the issues that will be discussed with as much detail and clarity as you can (<300 words)
How is this session relevant to the Summit? What do you expect participants and the audience to take away from this session? (<300 words)
Please mention proposed speaker's name, affiliation, status (proposed, awaiting confirmation, confirmed)
3 tags that best describe your session
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service