Volunteer with Adventure Theatre
Welcome to the Adventure Theatre MTC volunteer opportunity page! We invite you to join our volunteer program. Your unique talents and personal experience coupled with our ATMTC staff will help educate and inspire new generations of theater artists and audiences with exceptional theatrical experiences.
• Help back an institution that can change children’s lives
• Unique opportunity to assist the theatre and at the same time become part of the Adventure Theatre family
• Receive a complimentary ticket for shows you volunteer for
What is required of volunteers?
• We encourage at least nine hours of service per month
• Adults may need to complete a background check
• Complete volunteer orientation with members of ATMTC staff
Weekend ushering and special events
Our minimum age for volunteers is 16 (12 years of age when accompanied by an adult). Note that two adults can also volunteer for the same show or event if they desire to work together.
Suggested dress code
• Casual presentable clothing
• Comfortable shoes (no heels or open-toed shoes)
If you are interested in our current opportunities, please apply using this volunteer application form
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Address (Street Address, City, State, Zip)
I am interested in volunteering...
Special Events (Day of Event Only)
Special Events (Preparation)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service