Quiz 5: Order of Operation
Make sure you watched the video provided by the instructor. Answer all of the following questions.
1. The following person cannot say "Cut" EXCEPT:
2. Why does the Director of Cinematography, or Key Grip say "Light's On?"
Safety reasons. It is to warn whoever is near the line of the light to look away.
To communicate the Production Assistant if the power cable is plugged or turned on.
It tells everyone on set to be quiet. Production is about to begin.
Everyone stops with production and await for instructions. However, the camera and audio does not stop the recording.
Because, it is cool!
3. What is the correct order of operation?
Camera; Lights; Slate; Sound
Lights; Sound; Camera; Slate
Lights; Camera; Slate; Sound
Camera; Sound; Slate; Lights
Lights; Camera; Sound; Slate
4. What is the order of priority on who can be on production to setup?
Camera; DP; Actors; Sound
DP; Camera; Actors; Sound
DP; Sound; Actors; Camera
Sound; Actors; DP; Camera
Camera; Actors; DP; Sound
5. Briefly explain the definition of Scene, Shot, and Take
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service