no striving - no hustling
we are a weekly virtual meeting
1 hour with a constrained format
No pre-work, no home-work, ever
One-hour meeting--a curated format with a strict time keeper (volunteer for this role if you like interrupting people, it can be very freeing and fun since we will all know it is a loving role for the group.)
1. G-Cal invite sent weekly with zoom link
(day/time vary weekly to accommodate the most members)
2. Accept if you can make it (if not accept the next one you can) join with the zoom link.
3. Zoom begins: Knowledge share on a topic with a speaker (10 minutes)
4. Group responds to knowledge share 5 min per person (30 minute)
5. Time remaining we have popcorn style share- 3 minutes each - people can speak on any topic they like until our time runs out.
6. Goodbyes (continue in slack)
Your name and anything you'd like me to know about you
We would like to host weekly catch ups please select the best type of day for you
the previous participants have voted zoom, which other meeting type would you like to add?
Please give me your email. Emails will be for sending you the calendar invite, updates and if we use zoom or discord those links.
Monthly email member newsletter?
No Thank you, just the calendar invites
please give me your phone number if we go with clubhouse or phone / facetime/. Feel free to decline this step if you don't want to join audio only meetings.
is there a format where if chosen you would like to opt out of this group? If so please let me know (aka you hate clubhouse etc)
Please give me a link to a reading you would like to have in our pool of resources/prompts for a meeting.
Slack has been chosen by those who joined before you, would you like to join our group?
Date you would like these to start?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service