Kids Market Application
**WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT ANY MORE SLIME VENDORS**
Please complete this form with accurate and specific information in order to be eligible to participate in the Kids Market (KM), operated by the PFC Markets.
The Kids Market will take place on Thursday, August 8 from 2pm-6pm.
Applications are due by July 20, 2019.
PFC exists to create access to food that is healthy for people, land, and the economy. Our market team works toward this vision by: connecting customers and market businesses through honest relationships & supporting community and local economies through a vibrant market culture.
KM Rules and Expectations
- Vendors must be 17 or under to apply.
- Cost is $5 per space. Upon acceptance to the market, you will be contacted with further information regarding payment. Need a scholarship? Let us know!
- Tables are provided. If two vendors would like to share an 8 foot space, they can fill out an application together. If they would like their own 8 foot table space, they must fill out two separate applications.
- Products should be home-grown, hand-made, hand-produced, or re-purposed by the vendor themselves.
- No food products may be sold unless they are home-grown produce.
- Vendor booths must have a sign identifying their business name.
- Vendors are expected to operate their booth with as little assistance as possible, for the purpose of practicing skills like product development, marketing, and customer service.
- The week before the market, Vendors will have the opportunity to be paired with a KFM Vendor on Tuesday or Thursday for a few hours of mentoring.
- Applications are due by July 20, 2019.
Your business name(s):
Phone number of Parent/Guardian
Email to send market information:
Mailing address: INCLUDE YOUR CITY, STATE, AND ZIP CODE.
What are you selling?
Be as descriptive as possible. If you wish, you can send photos of your products to
. Please understand that we can no longer accept any slime vendors.
How did you come up with your idea?
Would you be interested in a vendor mentorship session during the Tuesday morning or Thursday afternoon market on the week prior to the kids market?
We will pair kids with existing vendors, who can answer any business questions, teach them how to give change, and give general advice.
Is there anything you would like to tell market staff about your business?
By typing your name below you certify that the information provided on this application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge. You understand that submission of an application does not guarantee participation at the market. You have read, understand and agree to adhere to the 2019 KM Rules and Expectations.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service