2019 Membership Form
Forages are Canada’s largest cultivated crop. Combined with pastures and rangelands they cover 28 million hectares and generate almost $5.1 billion in economic activity annually. Since its inception in 1988, the BCFC has taken on and been involved with many forage seminars and projects ranging from extensive forage trials to the recently completed project on Demonstrating Innovative Forage Production Practices to Increase Climate Change Adaptation, all are made possible from the help of membership fees and grants from many different organizations.
The BCFC is committed to research, development and production of forage crops and pastures in support of the livestock sector, domestic and export markets. The purpose of the society is to promote economic growth and development of a viable forage industry. By partnering with producers, industry organizations, companies, government and universities, the BCFC is a unified voice for forage crops, representing all sectors of the industry both provincially and nationally. We are dependent on our membership for a strong voice.
The directors have been working hard to increase value to your membership dues. We are always looking for members who share our passion and enthusiasm for promoting the forage industry and keeping research a priority!
• BC Forage Council Newsletter
• Access to industry research & opportunities to be involved in research
• Discounts on council sponsored publications including the manual – A Guide to On-Farm Demonstration Research
• Listed in the membership directory on our website with up to a 25-word description
• Information on local, provincial, and national events
• A representative on the Canadian Forage and Grasslands Associations board
• Special pricing at all BCFC organized events, including AGM conference, field days and seminars
• Free one-year subscription to County-Life!
• Free rental of BCFC equipment – soil sampler, forage sampler, bale scale, etc.
Please fill out the following form, then complete the transaction by purchasing your membership through our online store:
Preferred contact method
Please add my email address to the BCFC Mailing list.
Which best describes your operation?
Please add your 25-word description of products, services, contacts, etc., if you would like to be in our member directory on the BCFC Website.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BC Forage Council.