Registration Form - Resource Development for JCCs
A series of 6 virtual webinars, each one 1.5 hours long.
Starting June 24, 2020, every week, at 18:00 Israel time, 11:00 am New York.
Application deadline: June 15, 2020.
Executive Directors of JCCs, senior lay leaders of JCCs, JCC staff members who would like to master the topic.
A minimum of 10 participants.
100 USD per person for the entire hub sessions.
Or - 200 USD for up to 3 people from the same JCC.
The fiscal sustainability of JCCs has always been a paramount concern for senior staff and leadership. Adding to that the grave ramifications of the Covid-19 pandemic, and one understands why resource development scored as the no. 1 concern of JCCs worldwide at this point in time.
For that purpose, this HUB will first and foremost focus on ways in which JCCs can continue their resource development efforts during and after recent weeks and months. In addition, it will provide building blocks for a resource development strategy equipped to tackle future trends and ensure the sustainability of each and every JCC.
1. Resource development during the Covid-19 pandemic: pressing questions, current strategy and a re-evaluation of your “story”
2. What do donors and members tell us? A panel discussion with major donors and next generation members to understand needs and possibilities
3. Can remote resource development work? Case studies from recent successful campaigns in USA, Ukraine and Israel. What is applicable and replicable? From crowd sourcing to online events and more.
4. Re-tooling the JCC’s approach to resource development. What to keep and what to change?
5. How can my organization get funding from foundations. A panel discussion with representatives of foundations that are focusing on Jewish education and community development.
6. Creative ways to increase income: partnerships and new financial models.
For more information read here:
And contact Noa Tal, Program Director @ JCC Global, for any further questions:
JCC / Organization:
What's your number one challenge in resource development that you would like the hub to address?
I recognize that participants are expected to attend the entire online program, join the sessions on time, and make sure your camera and microphone work prior to the session, have a good English level, and participate in the sessions, ask questions, and add your input to the discussion.
By checking here, I agree to attend and fully participate in all sessions of the hub
100 USD - for 1 person for the entire hub sessions
200 USD - for up to 3 people from the same JCC
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JCCGlobal.org.